Congratulations to the 2018-2019 building-level Teacher of the Year (TOY) and Support Staff of the Year (SSOY) honorees in the Pattonville School District. These staff members were nominated by students, parents and co-workers and chosen as the honoree from their building by their fellow staff members.
- Early Childhood Center - early childhood teacher Meredith Keough (TOY), and paraprofessional Cindy Brooks (SSOY)
- Bridgeway Elementary School - art teacher Mollie Ahlers (TOY) and speech-language pathologist Susan Peroutka (SSOY)
- Drummond Elementary School - first-grade teacher Amanda Starwalt (TOY) and library clerk Tracy Cook (SSOY)
- Parkwood Elementary School - fifth-grade teacher Kristen Buescher (TOY) and English learner paraprofessional Kim Sims (SSOY)
- Rose Acres Elementary School - kindergarten teacher Nicole Mikel (TOY) and science lab paraprofessional Rungsee Suvansri (SSOY)
- Willow Brook Elementary School - reading specialist Barb Klepner (TOY) and nurse Roxanne Comens (SSOY)
- Remington Traditional School - first-grade teacher Allison Grigone (TOY) and clerk Florida Jenkins (SSOY)
- Holman Middle School - social studies teacher Ed Stevens (TOY) and executive secretary Bertha Doyle-Sneed (SSOY)
- Pattonville Heights Middle School - counselor Laura Lancaster (TOY) and secretary Kim Upson (SSOY)
- Pattonville High School - computer science teacher Jeremiah Simmons (TOY) and executive secretary Donna Sellers (SSOY)
- District Services - human resources executive secretary Ida Cothrine (SSOY)
These staff members will advance in the district-level process and be recognized at District Appreciation Night on May 6.
Find out more.